Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last Week of 1/2

Claire - Well, the 30 day mark is here! I am going to finish up the week with the 1/2 program and then move on to the 3/4 next week. I am a little nervous about it. The 1/2 has gotten a lot better over the past few weeks, but it still is not easy. I think I will feel like I am starting over with the 3/4. Lori and Tyler come this weekend so we can do our measurements. Lori was here about a week and a half ago, and I could definitely tell a difference in her. Then Alexandra came over a couple of nights ago, and she is getting toned! Her shoulders and arms were very firm. I am excited to see where everyone is. I am able to stay pretty disciplined with my eating. The fact that I have 4 kids who will all yell "You're Cheating!!" anytime I want to put something not so healthy in my mouth helps a little bit! I have switched to brown rice and whole wheat spaghetti, and no one has seemed to mind.

On a side note - does anyone have a prediction about who will win Biggest Loser? I have no idea!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Are you kidding--my kids are just waiting for me to cheat so they can eat junk too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the above comment was from me, Lori. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori: I'm going to go with either Rudy or Danny.

    ReplyDelete