Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Claire - Well, Week 4 is under way! So far, so good. Like Tyler, I am feeling like while the workouts are not easy, they are becoming smoother and it is taking me a little less effort. I will do this week and the next week at 1/2, and then move up to 3/4 after our first 30 day measurements. I have increased some of my weights in the Sculpt section and I can do all the push-ups (girl style)! The power yoga in the Sweat section still kills me, but it is getting better. I definitely feel tighter in my core when I am doing some of the exercises like kicking and punching. I can also tell that my core is tighter when I am running!

I have had plantar fasciitis in my right foot for about a year now. It varies from being manageable to really hurting even when just walking. I was in the middle of marathon training when I had to take about 5 weeks totally off running to let it (and a subsequent injury) heal a little bit. I started back about 3 weeks ago. I am trying to run about 3 miles on the Sculpt days and 4 or 5 on Sunday. It felt pretty good for about 2 weeks and then really flared up last week. I did not run at all last week. It is starting to feel better again this week. There are a couple of things that bother my foot in the Sweat workouts, but not too badly.

Okay, everybody...Stay strong the next couple of weeks! Keep motivated because I think our results will show it! Maybe we should all go to John's and buy a new pair of socks or something as a reward for our 30 days. Then maybe a new running shirt at 60 days? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment